CURTAINS! due Autumn 2015
The story continues in this new novel set in Great Yarmouth and Brokencliff on sea in the year 1971
- Has Rita Ricer bitten off more than she can chew employing Mona Buckle?
- Will Ted's Variety Bar at the Golden Sands pass muster?
- Who exactly is the lady topping the bill.
- Can the theatre at Brokencliff on sea be saved?
- Freda has a new perfume!!!!!
- What is the new backstage manager at The Golden Sands hiding?
- Rick O'Shea and the Ramblers make a BIG impression, especially when one of the landladies becomes besotted with the lead singer.
- Find out what goes on beyond the gates of Owlerton Hall
- Enid continues to get to grips with "the new money"
- Who will become the new Chairman of "GAGGA"?
- Is running a hotel all it is cracked up to be?
- Lilly Brockett finds a sweetheart and will she say "yes" when marriage is proposed?
- Just who is Dixie?